We understand that our guests need privacy, convenience and comfort while staying at Parnakuti. Hence these are few points you will need to consider.
1. Please let us know during booking if you’d like to bring pet(s) along with you.
We figured that some of our guests can be very uncomfortable with pets, especially dogs. We decided to keep Sandy and Cinderella (our Persian cat couple) on campus after lot of deliberation, since they proved themselves to be well-behaved. We give them the required shots and they are on the rolls of our local vet. 🙂 And to give them company are love birds, rabbits and turtles!
However, we also understand if you travel with your pet. So please check with us if you are planning to bring pet(s).
2. Please refrain from making noise (including loud music).
We are almost embarrassed to be mentioning this, but we understand that you prefer to enjoy your stay without getting disturbed by unwanted noise. We do allow our terrace space if you are a group and want to shake a leg (we even have appropriate lighting arrangement, and we’re sure you’ll love it). We allow it with a limit on time and noise level. Please check with us if you plan on using this.
3. If you need to extend or shorten your stay, please let us know at least a day in advance. We will not be able to refund in case of shortened stay, but we may be able to work out a plan if you need to stay longer.
4. If you have any complaints (we hope and strive to ensure that you don’t) please reach out to our person on campus or call +91-93427-59000, +91-94822-96844
5. Consider sharing your feedback in the book available on campus. We appreciate constructive criticism in view of our unflinching effort towards providing best guest experience. Bouques and Brickbats are equally welcome. We respect your privacy and do not share your phone number or email with anyone. Hence if you are not comfortable sharing your phone#/email id, please leave your name and feedback.
6. While we have installed CCTV cameras for the safety of our guests and security of the premises, we will not be responsible for any missing stuff. Please take care of your belongings during your stay.
7. While booking do mention your needs around food, laundry and commute.You have the option of cooking the food yourself, have the food prepared by our expert cooks (you may be able to even customize your menu to some extent!), or just order from one of the fine restaurants at Manipal (we will provide you with contact details).
8. Please carry the medicines you would require during the stay. Manipal boasts of one of the best medical facilities in the country, but we hate to see our guests going there.
9. Please carry your toiletry preferences such as bath towels.
10. If you liked your stay at Parnakuti, please like our Facebook page here! Share and spread the word. Thanks in advance!
11. Extra beds are available at additional cost.
12. If your stay is beyond one day we’ll have cleaning done between 8am – 6pm, based on your convenience.
13. Wireless Internet is available at Wi-Fi zones on the campus.
14. Now rent a bike or car and drive yourself enjoying the beauty of Konkan coast, or go on a Temple-run, or enjoy the beauty of Agumbe.
Please note the following information about payment –
- We expect at least 50% of payment before confirming the booking. You may make online payment after confirming availability. Please click here to reach us, or mail us at reachparnakuti-at-gmail-dot-com .
- Booking confirmation is done only via email after the payment of advance.
- As of now we do not accept credit card or cheque payments on campus (we are working with the bank and should have the ability to accept credit cards soon). You will have to make remaining payment in cash. Alternately, you can make full payment upfront. 🙂
- Please bring in any photo-ID while you check-in. It is a legal requirement for us to collect this information for our guests.
- Cancellation policy:
15 days and more from date of check in – 100% refund
7-14 days – 50% of total amount
0-7 days – no refund.
Have a Happy Home-Stay!